Start Your Future Today

Apply Now

Education is not a one-size-fits-all endeavor. Whatever your journey, wherever you are in it — you've come to the right place.

If you need help with applying, please contact a student success navigator (information in the "Contact" sections).

Getting Started: Learn More

  • Undocumented Students

    An undocumented student who attends a North Carolina high school can enroll in college courses through the Career and College Promise program and can participate in several College and Career Readiness programs (such as ESL, Adult High School). Undocumented students need to be 18 or graduate from a U.S. public, private, or home school to take curriculum classes at Central Piedmont (a GED will not suffice), and need to graduate from a U.S. public, private, or home school to become eligible to receive a degree from Central Piedmont. Undocumented students are not eligible to receive professional licenses which are associated with some of Central Piedmont's academic programs.

    Undocumented students will be charged the out-of-state tuition rate unless they are sponsored by a North Carolina business, in which case they will be charged the in-state rate. For information on employer sponsorships, contact Central Piedmont's Sponsored Programs Office.

    Undocumented students are not able to register for classes until the last day of the registration period (before drop/add).

Request Information