Student Technology Centers
The college has over 170 computer labs and classrooms (student technology centers) on each of our main campuses for current students to use if you need a computer while on campus.
The college's student lab and classroom computers are used for many different purposes and potentially by many different people each day.
- Do not store your work/data on lab or classroom computers — save your data to a USB/thumb drive. ITS cannot take responsibility if you lose any data you try to save on lab or classroom computers.
- Do not download any software to our computers, including shareware and freeware.
- You cannot connect your personal equipment to the college WiFi network with media cables. If your personal equipment has wireless enabled, you can connect to the college WiFi network wirelessly.
- Use of Central Piedmont Information Technologies college policy
- Email college policy
- Network and Internet Access college policy