The Positive Community for Women
The Positive Community for Women (PCW) empowers and uplifts female-identifying students through workshops, mentoring, community service projects, and social/cultural activities.
The Positive Community for Women (PCW) is an empowerment program facilitated by Counseling Services. We work to support and uplift students through workshops, mentoring, community service projects, and social/cultural activities. Our goal is to provide a positive learning environment where students are empowered to improve their life through education and personal growth.
You will experience:
- a positive, nurturing environment emphasizing fellowship with other students
- ability to give and receive both academic and personal support
- “real” discussions about life’s challenges and successes
- access to uplifting mentor relationships with Central Piedmont staff
- a place to learn and practice positive thinking and healthy coping skills
- an opportunity to provide mutual support as students grow and become more independent
Join our Meetings
PCW will meet once a month during the Fall 2022 semester. We invite all Central Piedmont students to join us. Please email PCW for additional information about our meetings.