As a Central Piedmont faculty, staff, or student, you have a college Google apps account. Google apps let you keep all your work in one place, view different file formats without buying extra software, access your files from anywhere with an internet connection, collaborate on documents, and more.
Access Google Drive
- Go to drive.google.com.
- Enter your Central Piedmont email address.
- Login with your Central Piedmont username and password.
Create and Share Documents, Spreadsheets, and Presentations with Google Drive
Google Drive provides a single place for all your information, from videos, to presentations, to slide shows:
- Documents are automatically saved online as you work.
- Easily share and organize documents with as many people as you like.
- Collaborate in real time, without sending attachments or losing track of the most recent version of a file.
- Upload existing files from your work computer to access them remotely.