STEPS TO GRADUATION
1. MEET WITH YOUR ADVISOR
Make an appointment with your faculty advisor to determine if you have met all requirements of the certificate.
2. COMPLETE THE CERTIFICATE COMPLETION FORM
Complete the Certificate Completion Form. This form serves as both a graduation application and a certificate order form. You may submit your application during your final term of certificate courses.
- Make sure that you write your name on the form the way you want it to appear on your certificate and that your address is correct.
- In the space titled, "Program Major," write the name of the Associate in Applied Science degree program under which the certificate falls
- In the space titled "Certificate Specialization," write the specialization of the certificate for which you are applying. Please consult your CPCC Catalog to verify that the name of the program major and certificate specialization are correct.
- Make sure that you have the correct program code and catalog year on your application.
Submit your completed Certificate Completion Form to the Graduation Office in the Central High Building, Room 120 (on the CPCC Central Campus), or mail it to:
Central Piedmont Community College
PO Box 35009
Charlotte, NC 28235-5009
3. RECEIVE YOUR CERTIFICATE
A Graduation Analyst will review your Certificate Completion Form. If you have completed all graduation requirements, you will be certified as a graduate of the certificate program. A hard copy of your certificate will be mailed to the address indicated on your form. You will receive the first copy of your certificate free of charge. Covers and additional copies of certificates can be ordered for a nominal fee. If additional requirements are needed, you will receive a detailed letter in the mail.