Enroll in a Fully Online For-College-Credit Program
Learn how to enroll in a fully online, for-college-credit degree, certificate, or diploma program.
If you need help with applying, please contact a student success navigator (information in "Contact" sections).
If any of the following describes you, do not follow the steps to enroll in a fully online program detailed on this page. Instead, please select the link for what you what you want to do at Central Piedmont:
- Complete a fully online, non-credit Corporate and Continuing Education course or program.
- Complete individual online courses as part of a for-college-credit degree.
- Complete individual online courses through Career and College Promise Dual Enrollment or Middle College.
- Complete individual courses as a visiting student.
- You are an international (F-1 visa) student.