Gateway to Wingate University Transfer Program
Get guaranteed admission to Wingate University to complete a bachelor’s degree after you complete your Central Piedmont associate degree.
The Gateway to Wingate transfer program and scholarship opportunity provide affordable access to a bachelor's degree at Wingate University.
guaranteed acceptance to Wingate University when you finish your Central Piedmont degree (as long as you keep meeting the Gateway to Wingate eligibility and transfer requirements.)
collaborative advising and career services
– academic advising
– financial aid planning
– career planning
– admission and preparation for graduate programs at Wingate University
opportunity to be considered for the Gateway Scholarship
– Scholarship recipients will pay no more than $2,500 per year in tuition at Wingate.
– You will be considered for the scholarship when you apply for the Gateway to Wingate program.
– Earn your Associate in Science (AS), Associate in Arts (AA), or Associate in Fine Arts (AFA) at Central Piedmont with a cumulative grade-point average of 2.5.
– Complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) which you will receive assistance with when you apply.