Fact Book 2018–19
The Central Piedmont Fact Book presents comprehensive statistical data about the college concerning our organization, academics, students, funding, facilities, and employees.
Although most data are presented on a college-wide basis, enrollment and class information by campus is also provided as appropriate. Campus data include our current locations in addition to a virtual campus (distance education) and off-campus sites (courses offered at other facilities, e.g., high schools).
Most of the student and class information is based on the data managed by the Office of Planning and Research. In order to obtain a more complete profile, the end-of-term data were generally used to produce the student enrollment information, while the census registration point of data were used to produce the class enrollment information. The total enrollment numbers may not be identical with those appearing in the documents (e.g., annual statistical reports) published by the NC Community College System Office due to the different data sets. Data acquired from other offices are otherwise indicated with the sources of information.
The contributions of many offices to this publication should be acknowledged, specifically, the Office of the Executive Vice President, the Library, Marketing (graphic design) Facilities Services, Internal Audit and Compliance, the Office of Equal Employment Opportunity, Human Resources, and the Central Piedmont website.
- Basic skills course profile 2018–19 (PDF)
- Corporate and Continuing Education course profile 2009–19 (PDF)
- Course offerings by campus fall 2018 (PDF)
- Entire college course summary 2009–19 (PDF) (includes all campuses)
- For-college-credit course profile 2006–19 (PDF)
- For-college-credit programs offered 2018–19 (PDF)
- Summary of degrees awarded 2009–19 (PDF)
Funding and Facilities
Integrated Post-Secondary Education Data System (IPEDS) Data
- Basic skills student profile full year 2009–19 (PDF)
- Corporate and Continuing Education student profile 2009–19 (PDF)
- Entire college student profile 2009–19 (PDF) (includes all campuses)
- First-time, first year, for-college-credit student fall enrollment 2009–19 (PDF)
- For-college credit student credit hour enrollment by term 2009–19 (PDF)
- For-college-credit student profile full year 2009–19 (PDF)